So I had made a polka dot frock for Achu… now it is for Aaku! have a look 🙂
enjoying sea breeze
I received an award from wilphil; the Versatile Blogger award!!
Thanks wilphil for appreciation 🙂
The Versatile Blogger award Rules:
Ok Here I go:
1. I am always out of words when they are needed most. 😛
2. I wish I could live near my parents and in-laws. miss them on every celebration.
3. I am a bad organizer, at least at home. I am good on day one, bad on another and worst on another day.
4. I am a trained teacher for high schools, but for now enjoying with the pre-schoolers.
5.I wished for twins since my collage days and have twin daughters.
6. I love anything sweet!
7. I tried to loose weight but now I feel I am good and need not so…
I don’t know 15 but am selecting as much as I can
Click on The Versatile Blogger Award for more on this award.
I have been busy with my sewing machine for a while. I had bought a lot of fabric from my last RCPuram trip for different things, but some times you just buy and don’t know what you’ll do with that. I also had bought some fabric just like that… and last week I was browsing net and came across a simple pouch using circular piece of fabric, and I had to make it! Luckily I had the matching fabric for piping and matching zipper as well! So here it is…
Next is a bag which is done in patchwork print fabric
I have been doing a little this and that for past few weeks.
and not to miss hair cut for her as well 🙂
We are enjoying our summer holidays. DDs are playing all day long with their dolls or no-dolls, watching 3hr tv: as there is always some animation movie after lunch time, reading books: they must read by themselves when they want and I must read to them before sleeping, there is most of the days no nap and long sleep at night, waking up late, splashing in pool with papa and a lot of other things. some are clicked: