I am surely aware that one and half month of this year is gone, but I don’t think it is late to announce the goals for this year. I had been lazy for many reasons last year and I don’t want to go into the reasons and justify myself, but I want to do more this year to keep myself, and others around me, encouraged. So here are my craft goals of year 2016
- I am going to again try 52 in 52 i.e. will try to finish 52 craft projects this year. They’ll be published under 52in52year2016
- Sew covers for dining chairs. This project is pending for last two years so a must do.
- Fabric Painted pillow covers; this is mostly to push my kids to paint 😛
- Knit/Crochet dresses for the girls. They have been asking for a long time now.
- Knit/Crochet a shrug for sister, it was supposed to be gifted last year.
- Sew dresses with fabric in stash
- Not to forget to complete the UFOs