Failed Projects

I had not been feeling like crafting for the last three months. I did some projects but nothing big, mending or alteration was what mainly happened for me. So not much to share but two mega failed projects

20160703_120902.jpg

A pair of slippers and a headband for a little princess, sadly the slippers didn’t fit her (although I did make it for a year old size). I still have to make another pair for her and it’s been a month. I know I am being lazy but it looks like I am slowly getting my mojo back and soon I’ll update on this project.

A lace shrug made on request for Bhabhi. Sadly after washing I realised that the underarms are not going to fit her and so again I have to start a new one. I am still not sure about what to do with it.

 

Advertisements

Two of them


Just finished knitting a dress for my daughter, which completes my New Year gift for both.

20160319_204650.jpg

Aaku’s dress was ready by Jan. end  but I couldn’t post earlier.

wp-1459100179013.jpeg

Both the dresses are test knit for chashmerejunkie on Ravelry. Simple patterns, seamless designs, top down with a lot of positive ease.