I had not been feeling like crafting for the last three months. I did some projects but nothing big, mending or alteration was what mainly happened for me. So not much to share but two mega failed projects
A pair of slippers and a headband for a little princess, sadly the slippers didn’t fit her (although I did make it for a year old size). I still have to make another pair for her and it’s been a month. I know I am being lazy but it looks like I am slowly getting my mojo back and soon I’ll update on this project.
A lace shrug made on request for Bhabhi. Sadly after washing I realised that the underarms are not going to fit her and so again I have to start a new one. I am still not sure about what to do with it.
I am finishing my UFO’s now a days and happy to say I have not many… here is what I managed to cast off today and blocked it as well
my first knitted doily 🙂
It was started in October 2013. It is Semco Fairy Knitting Design No. 9 a free knitting pattern. The pattern includes instructions for making 5 different sized cloths from the same patten and can be worked with yarn of any weight from size 60 thread on 1mm needles all the way up to fingering weight cotton on size 3.75mm needles. I used the light fingering weight which I had in my stash.
Yesterday we did learn how to know the weight of the purchased item, also we did the comparisons of the weights of the items.
And the fun part: we made jelly and laughed when it kept wiggling!!
I also made almost instant mango ice-cream for us…. On my knitting I was able to find out the mistake and did frog the project to restart it from the last correct row. not much progress on the project though.